direct orders

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Wed Oct 1 19:49:31 AKDT 2003

Hi Guys,

I'm in the process today with sorting it out. The company was 'Schenker'. I
distinctly remember talking to PL about insurance...because of the customs
thing and duties etc.
My 'waybill' seems to indicate it was insured. I was told by the shippers
that I have to get a copy of the insurance certificate...which should be
with PL.
Then I have to get an agent from the insurers to assess it...then we can
start the process.

All in all...a giant pain in the you know what. But at least at this stage
not all hope is lost.

I'll keep you all informed how it develops.

Still going back to my own design.....not going through this again!!!

> ----------

*PLEASE NOTE*  This email and any attachments may
be confidential. If received in error, please delete all
copies and advise the sender. The reproduction or
dissemination of this email or its attachments is
prohibited without the consent of the sender.

WARNING RE VIRUSES:  Our computer systems sweep
outgoing email to guard against viruses, but no warranty
is given that this email or its attachments are virus free.
Before opening or using attachments, please check for
viruses.  Our liability is limited to the re-supply of any
affected attachments.

individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views of the
organisation.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org