Quest questions...

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 30 16:38:28 AKST 2003

Hello,

I wanted some input from those of you that have been flying a Quest from Creek Hobbies. A guy at my field is flying one and is trying to get it trimmed correctly. He has it set-up using an electric motor, similar to what Jason flew at the worlds. The power is great and the speed is so consistent. He will be flying intermediate and I think that is going to be a great plane. Anyway, here are my questions...
1) Where are most of you running  your CG? He has his about 1/2-3/4" behind what is recommended.
2) Did you have to adjust or shim the wing to get the proper incidence?

Most of what I have seen posted on this list about that plane is that it doesn't require any mixing. His pitches to the canopy in knife edge and requires a lot of down pressure on the stick when inverted. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Emory Schroeter.