PPG Concept activator

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Nov 28 05:59:45 AKST 2003

Troy:

Use the 2042 Speed Clear and a little more paint.  It is pretty tough to
make it run.  I put down a medium clear coat, then follow up with another.
The first coat will leave dry spots, but the second will blend everything
together.

The speed dry tacks quickly, but you have plenty of time to get two quick
coats on.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.