CTE

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Thu Nov 27 17:36:30 AKST 2003

Ron's right, Eddie.  40# is enough.  You have to keep in mind that if another plane passes by you at close range and its wings catch your pull pull cables, you want that cable to break, not pull your airplane apart.  Keith is also right about using different cables for each side (wish I'd done that!).
   This sounds ridiculous, but it's happened to me!!
--Lance