Bigger Issues (one more time)

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Nov 20 11:19:01 AKST 2003

Jerry:

First, NSRCA is a SIG of AMA, so, yes, we are part of AMA.  What you are
really saying is that NSRCA wants total control of the rules making process,
especially in the AMA events.  I think everyone on this list agrees with
that!  I now appears that AMA may be more willing than in past years to at
least talk about it.

The BIG problem is that a large bureaucratic organization never wants to
relinquish power!

Hopefully, we will be able to make strides in this direction in the next few
years...

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.