Bigger Issues

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Thu Nov 20 08:15:53 AKST 2003

--On Thursday, November 20, 2003 8:49 AM -0600 Tony Stillman <tony at radiosouthrc.com> wrote:

> The problem is that not everyone is an NSRCA member.

I understand that.

> If we put out our own
> schedules and rules, those outside will not know what is going on until they
> get to a contest and find out the hard way.  They won't understand at first,
> but I'm sure they will later.

Agreed.

AMA publishes a pattern column from time to time.
I imagine that any new system developed could be
advertised there.

Folks probably know who the non-NSRCA competitors
are in their own districts.

There would probably be some problems getting
adjusted to a new system, but to me they don't
seem insurmountable.

I could be wrong.

						Marty #2874
# discussion-request at nsrca.org