Bigger Issues

gene.maurice at comcast.net gene.maurice at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 06:02:25 AKST 2003

Tony,

As I stated before, real data over the past five years from a contest that historically draws over 30 contestants.......

 Over 75% NSRCA. Every CD in Texas is a NSRCA member. I believe we have clear majority of the ACTIVE pattern pilots as members. The word will get out to non members quickly, no one would be surprised the day of a contest.

--
Gene Maurice
AMA 3408 NSRCA 877
gene.maurice at comcast.net