Bigger issues--Long as usual from me

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Wed Nov 19 16:39:19 AKST 2003

--On Wednesday, November 19, 2003 5:03 PM -0600 Tony Stillman <tony at radiosouthrc.com> wrote:

> It's pretty easy to type notes to this list, but
> much more difficult to decide to do everything ourselves.

I suppose that thinking about modifying schedules on an
annual basis is more work than doing so on a three-year
cycle.

But you guys with the talent to create schedules do a
heck of a lot of work getting ready for the trienniel
review.  I'm not sure how shortening the list of
approving bodies is more work.

> Am I getting a signal from this mailing list that we need to
> remove ourselves from AMA and do everything ourselves?

Not "everything."

Not F3A.

"Just" formulation and promulgation of schedules for
NSRCA contests.

Nats: dunno.  Does the AMA Contest Board want to run
its own nats with its own schedules?

						Marty #2874
# discussion-request at nsrca.org