Bigger issues--Long as usual from me

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Nov 19 14:03:12 AKST 2003

Bill:

I understand that.  That's what I meant.  You were able to beat them over the head with a 2 x 4 and get them to see it your way.

We tried the same approach with this annex thing Ron is talking about, and were told to stop dead in our tracks.

Even though I am the President of NSRCA, I don't think I have the power to tell the AMA Executive Council to "see it our way or we walk"!  Now, if that's what the membership wants us to do, we will do that.  But not without first making sure everyone knows what the cost will be.  It will take a bunch of people to step up  and get serious.  It's pretty easy to type notes to this list, but much more difficult to decide to do everything ourselves.  It can be done, however.  It has been done in the past.

I don't like the direction AMA is taking any better than any of you....

Am I getting a signal from this mailing list that we need to remove ourselves from AMA and do everything ourselves?

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505