Bigger issues--Long as usual from me

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Nov 19 12:53:56 AKST 2003

Ron:
I agree with what you're saying, and I surely believe it's to our
benefit that  we have as many pattern folks on the CB as we do.  I'm
just looking, (as I sense you are also) at the extra "layer" of
administration between the rubber and the road.  And, I suppose it's
better at the CB level than it would be at a "higher" level where we
just might not have as many sympathetic ears.  I guess.  But it still
reminds me about the old story of  breeding

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org