After run Oil ( coolpower)

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed Nov 19 12:49:29 AKST 2003

I don't use after run....Only when assembly motors do I lube them up....So I
tried the Mobile 1 Synth and it works great. I pack the cam gear area with
it like fill it up with oil...Also throw a bunch in the rear case and rotor
area when I rebuild a motor....This way there is something in there on the
first flip.

I run Cool Power fuels and don't run them dry and don't after run in them at
all. I guess I'm just one of those few that can't break and Anvil with a
rubber hammer!

Before I switched to Cool Power I ran Magnum the same way....For years and
years...Never had a problem with a YS bearing.....

I would recommend some oil in a motor if storing it for a long time....My
motors rarely sit for long periods. If its been a month since one of them
ran its rare. I pull them out for a reason and rebuild them on the spot and
lube it all up and stick it in a box waiting for the next plane.

TN