After run Oil

Jeff Hughes jhughes at hsonline.net
Wed Nov 19 09:58:44 AKST 2003

Dean,
I guess that is what is confusing me. Mobile 1 is synthetic oil mfg'd
to mimic oils made by distilling. The only difference between them is
the Mobile 1 molecules are all identical, giving better viscosity,
temperature range, etc., where natural oils have a range of lengths.
Rubbers that are incompatible in regular motor oil are also
incombatible with Mobile 1.

--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com