Bigger issues--Long as usual from me

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 19 09:54:23 AKST 2003

RE:
"They had not initially realized the freedom ..."
Confirmation that they are not aware of either the facts or the problems.
It is really a sad set of conditions that we are caught up in. They who have
the power cannot be bothered and they will not delegate the power to the
willing.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283