P05 & F05 Manoeuvre Descriptions

Urs Baertschiger ursbaertschiger at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 09:54:12 AKST 2003

Thanks Alan.

Kind Regards

Urs
NSRCA # 3069

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Alan Simmonds" <alan at gspceilings.com>
To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
Subject: RE: P05 & F05 Manoeuvre Descriptions
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:01:03 -0000

This provisional schedules on the GBRCAA website include all the updates
I know about and it was checked by Bob Skinner when written.  It will
remain provisional until CIAM give final approval early next year (I
believe).  There are still mistakes in the schedules on the CIAM
website!

Kind Regards
Alan
GBRCAA Newsletter Editor