Receivers - Range - Low/High Banded

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 06:54:35 AKST 2003

My range check was/is at the same field. Same spot at
field, similar control cables and rods, similar
antennae route. Difference is a glass fuse, wings w/
some carbon on the spars, used kevlar rudder cable
instead of wire, and weather conditions. The receiver
model is identical.

Talked to our electronic engineer at work, his
thinking is they tune the circuit to fit the middle of
the range, so for low banded receivers 0-24, and Im at
the top of the range at channel 24. He suggested I go
out and turn the potentiometer to zero in on
it....lol....ya right...

Im not to concerned just curious if this makes sense.