Rule Change Survey Results

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 20:25:45 AKST 2003

John's suggestion is an interesting one.  Would anyone be interested in running a survey on our voting recommendations?  Could be on the website.  put in your NSRCA number and it passes you to a page where you can vote for each proposal.  Data could be published to contest board members and all of us, sorted by district.
--Lance