Digital Servo Singing

michael Medlin mmedlin at bbnp.com
Mon Nov 17 16:02:21 AKST 2003

I have been running the same set of Hitec digitals for two seasons now, and
they have made that singing sound from day one, but it has never had any
negative effect. As far as power consumption, they draw no more than the
coreless servos I replaced
. The only problem I have had is sloppy gear train after a while, which I
guess is normal with metal gears.