Digital Servo Singing

Keith Hoard khoard at midsouth.rr.com
Mon Nov 17 09:16:41 AKST 2003

Thanks for all the help with this, guys.  Troy, I did go out and try
loosening / tightening the servo holddown screws, no change.  Same with the
Tx pots (even though it is probably time to send it in for a checkup).  I
think I'll just go with it and watch the battery closely for the first few
flights.

Keith L. Hoard
Cordova, TN
khoard at midsouth.rr.com