Rule Change Survey Results

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Sat Nov 15 10:54:22 AKST 2003

I realize that you're the co-signer, Ron, but you're willing to make the
results of the survey exposed to the board for which you have my admiration.
As I said, "very fair."
   Yup, I read all 20 proposals and made up a responce sheet which I will
send to my district rep as per Tony's directive. Took me about 3&1/2 hours.
I don't know how many guys are going to be able to devote that kind of time
to respond to the document.
Am I correct in my understanding that it is too late to submit a
counter-proposal to be considered on this go-round?
Georgie

# discussion-request at nsrca.org