Rule Change Survey Results

Gene Maurice gene.maurice at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 10:27:40 AKST 2003

Can someone please explain to me why the rules proposal, submission, voting,
approval, and implementation process takes so long. There is nearly 2 1/2
years from conception to birth. Hell, elephant gestation is only 22
months!!!!

I'm not taking shots at anyone, just curious why it takes so long.

Gene Maurice
gene.maurice at comcast.net
Plano, TX
AMA 3408