Landings and Take-off's - The vote!.:

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Nov 13 08:33:37 AKST 2003

Thanks Tony,
Your instructions will be carried out!
I realize that I, all too often, come across way too strongly, and while it's
not my intent to ruffle too many feathers too dramatically, I just happen to be
possessed with the type of personality that gets a little too passionate
regarding areas, perceived by me, to be unjust. For my ranting I apologize.
While I feel that your instructions are probably the best tack, I couldn't help
feel that some of these points needed to be aired so I gave voice to my
concerns.I will indeed abide by your directive and thank you for it.
Respectfully,
Georgie

# discussion-request at nsrca.org