Takeoff and Landing--judging

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 12 19:15:47 AKST 2003

Boy, now there is an approach--"if we can't follow the rules change them",
even though they are adequately clear. Here is our answer to fixing the
judging complaints  for "snaps"/stall turns/etc.so all get 1s or 10s-sure
make life in the chair easier.
Landings and takeoffs are mandatory to be able to fly--so why not take the
same attitude we do on other "judging" issues, and train how to judge L&T. I
for one think not judging them  will get us  back to the "Gun and yank" takeoffs,
and "duck now" landings. Why practice--get a 10 "cause you did it"!
Jerry----- Original Message -----