Glow plug failures

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Nov 12 14:11:08 AKST 2003

Don:

Good info.  Just like to know what is going on in different areas.  I also don't want to get into a "fuel war".  Just want info.

Also, I think everyone is paying a little more attention to the temperature, especially in the crankcase area.  New models are showing up with air scoops to direct fresh air over the rear bearing area, and I'm sure that helps, no matter what engine you are using!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505