Tangerine contest in December

ORLANDO FRETS ojfrets at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 11 16:43:27 AKST 2003

Hello Guys:
I finally made it back in town. Maybe my work schedule will become a little normal and I can get to business, mainly getting the Winter Tangerine pattern back in swing. I will be making a flyer, however simple and distribute. I'll post it on the RCACF website and send it also to Lamar and Matt K for posting.
In any event, the contest is being held on December 13, 14, 2003. Registration is $25.00
AMA Sportsman weight limit to 15 lbs, may fly with retracts up or down.
FaI will fly P05.
Jose Soto, RCACF president and assistant CD is coming up with awards and door prizes. I suspect they should be pretty goood. In any event, I want to invite all to participate in this event. If it goes as well as the summer tangerine contest, we'll make the winter a 3 day next year (perhaps).
For further information, I can be reached at the below listed e-mail address or call during evenings at 407-296-4945.
As I understand, it will be considered the 1st contest for District 3 point championship.
Thanks to all.

ORLANDO FRETS
ojfrets at earthlink.net