Spoilers for Pattern Planes?????

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 08:17:53 AKST 2003

Larry
I use spoilers on my Eagle One Pattern ship. My settings are about 15 degrees
up on both ailerons, Leave the power a little above idle you can control the
decent with throttle. It becomes very helpful when your approach is to high,
the model will slow down and decent angle will be steeper allowing you to pick
your touchdown spot. A word of caution, if you get to slow the airplane will
lose lift to high and fall out of the sky so try it high until you get familiar
with the effects of raising them. My airplane shows no tendency to tip stall
but like I say check it out high. Try it you will like it. If you don't have
enough aileron deflection you will not notice a big change but start with a
small amount of deflection and increase it until you get it like you like it.
Buddy