Charger Power Cords

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat May 31 14:16:02 AKDT 2003

A while back I advised this list that for those of us who must make up
our own charger cords, (about 100% of this list, I'd guess) that Radio
Shack had some new plugs out, that were excellent quality.
They also had some matching plug in female ends that could be soldered
to whatever length wire you wanted to make your leads.
Now, they also have out a Power Cord of 6' in length that takes one of
these fine plugs in each end; no soldering, just plug it in.  Wrong
Polarity?  Just like the other "new" plugs, reverse the plug in the
socket, and all's well.
Part number, for those interested, is 273-1740.  It's called 6-Ft.
(1.82m) Power Cord.  Life just got a little simpler.
HTH

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org