Board Voting/ My Intermediate Sequences Proposal 2004

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Wed May 28 13:01:06 AKDT 2003

It was a mistake to drop the last two manuvers.  But thats history now.

Buddy Bramer plans on using these two manuvers in the intermeadiate class at his contest next month at Nederland Texas on June 21-22.  We will report on how well it goes over.  IF everyone agrees to fly it.

Keep the scored takeoff and landings.  This is a precicsion manuver also and not as easy to do well as one might think.

Wayne