Angel's Shadow delivered weight

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Mon May 26 17:02:18 AKDT 2003

Jason, I measured my Angel Shadow (recently delivered) with a digital scale.
Here are the component weights.

Stab with tube and 2 aluminum cross ties, elevators and elev horns     9.1 oz
Anodized wing tube        4.3 oz
Canopy                          3.5 oz
Chin block                      2.3 oz
R Wing with ail and control horn (no servo or retract)    15.9 oz
L wing  with  ail and control horn (no servo or retract)   15.7 oz
Fuse with rudder (and horns), tail wheel, motor mount and pipe mounts, rudder
and elev servo mounts in place, tank mounts, wing adjusters    38.9  oz

Total weight as delivered   89.7 oz   (5 lbs 9.7 oz)

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Don Atwood