Intermediate maneuver questions

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Sun May 25 22:15:30 AKDT 2003

The all just follow each other. You never do 2 centered manuvers in a row.
- Enter the box going upwind
- Cuban 8 with 1/2 rolls is centered
- Stall turn as an upwind turnaround (end of the box)
- 2 horizontal rolls are centered
- humpty bump as a downwind turnaround
- Cobra roll with half rolls up and down (centered, going upwind)
- One Half cuban 8 as another upwind turnaround
- Non-rolling Triangle Loop (centered,going downwind)
- Half Square loop as another downwind turnaround
- Outside loop from the top (centered, going upwind)
- Split S at the upwind end of the box to turn around
- Inverted straight flight (centered, going downwind)
- Stall turn with full roll up, downwind turnaround
- Square loop (centered upwind)
- 1/2 Reverse Cuban 8 (another upwind turnaround)
- Two half rolls in opposite directions (centered-downwind)
- Land it.