How to LOCK drive washer & retainer on YS 140L >> SOLVED!!

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Sun May 25 00:57:00 AKDT 2003

Thanks to all who responded to my problem.
I finally got the drive washer & retainer locked on the engine.
I heated up the cone on stove grill for a few minutes so soften the
aluminum.  picked it up and install everything (back plate, prop, etc) back
on.  Tightened as much as I could (did not bottom out the thread). Now it
does not come off unless I use the drive washer puller.

Bob Pastorello gave me a few great suggestions on how to lock them.

Now, I have to wait until the piston & cam followers to be here next week.

Thank you all~~
Have a nice Sunday & Memorial Day!! Good Luck to all those at contests!!

Ihncheol Park