How to install drive washer & retainer for YS 140s?

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Fri May 23 20:14:00 AKDT 2003

That is what happened!!
Tried heating the case to put the front bearing more in, but it was already
in 100%.

Gotta order a conical drive washer retainer.  The measured everything and
the bearing is in correctly at first try.  Only problem was that the
retainer is not stopping before reaching the front bearing.
So, Everytime when I try to put the drivewasher in, the retainer is touching
the front bearing that causing the shaft not turning with prop on.

I tried to contact Richard Verano at YS to add the retainer to other part
order with updates, but could not get to him.

Hope he gets the message that I sent, so that I don't have to place
different order again.

Thank you,

Ihncheol Park