140FZ RPM's?

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed May 21 05:47:51 AKDT 2003

Well from Jerry's numbers maybe I'm off base a little....Its been since 98
that I ran an FZ.....lots of motors and lots of planes since then....Magnum
#1 is about 23% nitro...this is what we ran also. The new 140 sport is
nothing more than an FZ with a L carb on it....its actually been out for
years in Japan called the FZ-II

like I said maybe my brain has been in the sun too much....especially in the
last week or two.

Troy