District 10 Contest update

NSRCA Canada-West nsrcawestdistrict at shaw.ca
Tue May 20 13:52:47 AKDT 2003

Hi folks,

Just returned from our annual foray into the BC interior to attend the "Pattern in Princeton". As usual, we had a great time renewing friendships and meeting new people. Our trailer became a command post for night life as temperatures plunged to the zero mark in the evening hours! Great having the company though!

Special thanks to Steve, Mark & Hartley for all the setup work as well as Chad for all the "zap programming tricks" on my radio. (Springs too!)

I have posted some pictures at  http://members.shaw.ca/nsrcawestdistrict/contest/princtn.htm

Results at http://members.shaw.ca/nsrcawestdistrict/result/pp03.htm

Potluck... er I mean CD Mark Byrne has done a write up at http://members.shaw.ca/rctestpilot/princeton2003/

Also I have added a sponsor page to the Canadian National Precision Aerobatics page at
 http://members.shaw.ca/cdn_nats2003/sponsor.htm
This page will continue to grow.. many thanks to those companies supporting our event!

I'll have complete details & pictures in the next K-factor issue.

Dave Reaville
NSRCA I-VP
Canada West District
NSRCA 3156