Ck Arrived

WHIP23 at aol.com WHIP23 at aol.com
Tue May 20 07:53:47 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 5/20/03 7:09:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tomc at buyrc.com
writes:

> Bob, I received the ck yesterday and Troy has the pipe and cyl. head. I
> forgot to give Troy a 12mm exhaust extension. I'll put in the mail to you.
> Thanks for your business.
>
> Tom Collins

Thanks Tom, Troy called me and said he had the stuff, on the way to the field
to meet him shortly.  Extension is not a problem, not worth mailing, got
extension stuff.  Thanks for sending it ahead of the check, and sorry I was
slow, I hate guys like me that say they will do something/send a check and
then "forget", but in this case I really did must forget  :-)

Bob