Ty-Wraps for Connectors

Hotrod34a at aol.com Hotrod34a at aol.com
Tue May 20 07:06:21 AKDT 2003

Erik,
  I use the Thomas & Betts Weather resistant ty-wraps, they are black in color and come in lengths of 3.6 inches to 14 inches.  The width is 0.091 inches (very thin) and the part number for the 3.6 inch is TY523MX, which is the ones that I use.  They should be able to be purchased at most electrical supply houses, and can be found quite easily on line also.  Let me know if you need any further info, they are really easy, very quick, and very safe to use....

Larry M.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org