Servo Extension Connectors

Hotrod34a at aol.com Hotrod34a at aol.com
Tue May 20 03:19:54 AKDT 2003

Hi Folks,
  I have been using minature tie wraps to hold my connectors together for several years now, and they are very fast to install, very easy to remove, and they add no outside bulk to the connector so they will still go through a small hole in the wing, etc, and you could not get them apart if your life depended on it.  They are small enough to go between any two of the wires on each end without causing a problem, and work really great.  I also use several of them connected together to go through the wires of the plugs on my receiver and then around the receiver to hold everything where it is supposed to be. All very easy to remove with one snip of diagonals.  Just another way of making a secure connection.......

Larry M.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org