Re Personal E-mails to the list

Rick Wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 20:31:40 AKDT 2003

I'll jump in here w/ Whip - if we're smart enough(?) to fly pattern we
oughta be able to change subject / address lines in our emails -

Lots of great info here, but also lots of threads that change into
different subjects - keeping the addrees and subject lines 'right' would
make it lots easier to get to the good stuff.

Thanks -
Rick