Virus Passing-- RE: The Garden of Eden

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Mon May 19 17:26:44 AKDT 2003

Haven't seen a virus problem in a while until the last few days, where we
have got a few signs that someone on the list has gotten infected.  The list
software is stripping out the payload, but we get what is left. Its not E
Haury. We have been able to get some basic info, shown below.  If this
sounds like you, better update your virus program.

The virus spewer is:

a) a customer of eatel.net operating on an IP address of 209.124.231.155
b) was online about 9pm eastern, 6 pm pacific today 5/19/03
c) is logged on to their computer as "Bryan" or their computer is named
"Bryan"
d) there computer has a network interface address (MAC address) of
    44-45-53-54-00-00