Another Question

Dan Curtis warrior523 at mchsi.com
Sun May 18 20:41:55 AKDT 2003

Lance, I am gonna have him look at that real hard but it would seem that a
twist or warp would show up in positive manuevers as well as negative and
not just at the bottom of a negative.  That is what is so odd, plane
actually is a pretty solid performer until bottoms of negatives.

Matt, I think he has weighed the wings but not sure, I will check on that.

Peter, could be loose thumb but three folks have flown it including myself
on a different mode.

Thanks guys keep any ideas coming.

Dan