ys 1.20

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sat May 17 18:21:37 AKDT 2003

They will work fine for you Shel. Pipes on 4 cycles engines do not boost power. They may not be as restrictive as some mufflers. In competition we want quiet and we need vertical performance. As long as you don't need long verticals you should have a ball.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General