re ys 1.20

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Sat May 17 11:09:33 AKDT 2003

Shel,

I am not an expert in this, but here goes.
For YS 120s not including 140s in my opinion.
The best would be the FZ.  the worst, not user friendly was SC, but it was
the most powerful 120.
This link is for NC parts
http://www.centralhobbies.com/Engines/parts/YS120NCEX.html
This link is for FZ parts
http://www.centralhobbies.com/Engines/parts/YS120FZEX.html
You may be able to find the differences between the two engines from the
parts list.
I believe NC is still a very good engine although not very powerful among
the YS 120s.
Hope this helps,

Ihncheol Park