MINTOR testing continued

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Fri May 16 07:14:07 AKDT 2003

Except it is unfair and to those advertiser that do support the K Factor and also unfair to those that can't or don't follow the list and put ever plug up they have a chance to. We don't need to loose more revenue if the K Factor and the NSRCA are to survive without scaling back. Increasing the dues is only going to drive membership even lower than it already is.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General