MINTOR testing continued

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Thu May 15 09:39:05 AKDT 2003

I have always felt it was OK to tell people where things are - you do that in a club etc - and answer questions. Where it gets tricky is using the list for "free" advertising when we want folks to buy space in etc K-Factor etc.

Our moderator will soon let you know - usually privately - if you are out of line. He rapped my knuckles at least once and I deserved it. :-)(

Eric.