OS 140 RX Bearing care

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu May 15 19:01:58 AKDT 2003

Agree.  The bearing is the key - I've run the stainless steel bearing
with shields in 2 different engines since the NATs last year and both
have over 200 flights and are still smooth.

I do like to do something for after run - burn out all the fuel and
then use either Amsoil MP or Mobil Synthetic 5-30 for after run.  This
process didn't seem to help the non-stainless bearings - but the rest
of the engine stays very clean.

Dave Lockhart