Finesse 120 Lives!

Michael Laggis fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Thu May 15 18:53:03 AKDT 2003

Well I flew my finesse 120 today for the first time.  This was my first time flying a true pattern plane.  What a joy.  The YS 120NC is running like a champ.  Just have to remember to bring up the wheels after take off.  I have to get it trimmed out but overall wow.  I have been flying for 2 years now and there is just something about the sound of a pattern plane coming out of a huge loop and whistling by.  Well time to practice 402 and get ready for that first contest.  Thanks for listening to my ramblings.

Michael