YS 91 AC problem

Paul Horan phoran at vvm.com
Thu May 15 16:44:06 AKDT 2003

Hi Bob,
    Thanks for the reply.  I am aware that the idle adjust is an air bleed screw, thanks (sincerely) for the reminder.
The butterfly is closing completely, without the idle set screw I can definitely get it to a closed position.
I do not think air is getting in through the empty idle set screw but that is a possibility, I have a new one
comming from Central Hobbies next week.  The tubing from the front of the engine to the carb appears
OK but I replaced it anyway.  Right now my suspicions are the diaphram or the idle set screw causing
an air leak.
Thanks,
Paul