Interesting project..

Chuck Czarnik CCzarnik at arclp.com
Thu May 15 03:51:37 AKDT 2003

The Office of Naval Research is working with model heli's and creating software that learns acrobatic sequences from experienced pilots for replay in unmanned flight:

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/scitech/CuttingEdge/cuttingedge020208.html

Now if I could just put one of those in my Storm and borrow a couple of you FAI guys for a day or 2................ yes I know the rules :-(

(Saw this when following a link provided by Bob P. about silver fox R/C drone.. ABC has some good stuff out there, and ONR must have an R/C junkie at the top right now.)

Chuck
# discussion-request at nsrca.org