May K-Factor

Van - Mail List - Road Runner extra330 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 15 02:53:42 AKDT 2003

Hi Marty,

The on-line version goes up before anyone is mailed their physical copy. The
printed version should start hitting mail boxes today or tomorrow. If your's
has not arrived by the middle of next week, please let me know and I'll
track it down for you.

Regards,

Van Flowers
Advertising Manager K-Factor
World Aerobatic Freestyle Championships - 2003
Logistics Coordinator
http://www.freestyle-2003.com