F3A Biplanes have a future!

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Wed May 14 05:30:30 AKDT 2003

My data source says that wing mount sides were primarily balsa and needed a simple lite ply plate to remedy the situation.

I am not sure why we are so interested in the failure aspect when the "how it flew" is what peaks my interest. I am tracking the Bi-plane "adventure" and so far it seems they snap recover better, roll much better, circles etc. this is because they transition between wing lift and fuselage lift much better than the current mono's..

Eric.