Practicing in Strong Winds

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Mon May 12 20:34:00 AKDT 2003

 Don really enjoyed your comments on flying in the wind one thing that I
haven't been good at sense the 80', of cause because we were flying at higher
speeds, my personal problem today is that I fly to slow any how, so you can
imagine how it goes in the wind, today the winds were 26 gust 38, yesterday
34 gust 41, so I didn't even go out, I do have a Majestic 1400 which is a 40
size that I fly in bad conditions, the amazing thing it fly's exactly like
the Smaragd and Focus in the wind, now I'm just talking as it handle not
saying that it is as good as the 2 meters, but it is cheap and easy to
replace (a Venus would be almost as good as I have flown both) one of the
real benefits of flying in the wind is you have the field to yourself.
 Don't know if this would work or not but some online coaching with G2 would
be helpful I think just watching stick movements, and plane reaction.

Thanks
Steve Maxwell